Steve Rook has some great advice about researching your options for future careers:
– Brainstorm. Find a quiet place and list anything that comes to mind;
– Find your careers service. Ask for help and attend relevant events;
– Look up graduate career websites. A systematic search can be a great way of finding jobs.
– Identify what people do with your degree. Be specific.
– Ask for help. Rely on family, friends and social networks.
– Watch telly! You’ll be surprised about the roles you’ll see…
Whetted your appetite? For more no-nonsense advice, come to Steve’s careers workshop this Saturday at noon. It’s free! Register your interest here or just click the pic.