We now stock the Raspberry Pi.
Things to know about the Raspberry Pi:
– It doesn’t have an on/off switch. Just plug in and go.
– It’s a *bit* too big to fit into an Altoids tin.
– You can run it off batteries if you really want to.
– It has a ‘ball grid array’. We suspect this has nothing to do with massive ballpits.
– You can use it for spreadsheets, word processing, gaming, and for helping people rediscover the lost art of programming. It’s ace.
– Our pink / yellow design, above, was done in Microsoft Paint. Sorry, Raspberry Pi.